Established in 1947, Ford Component Sales, LLC (FCS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ford Motor Company.

FCS is the sole arm of the Ford Motor Company authorized to sell Genuine Ford components and assemblies to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and the Aftermarket. As such, FCS is able to fulfill various needs in the automotive component marketplace, which includes providing:

  • Ford engines, transmissions and related components to OEMs in the industrial, marine and on-highway markets
  • Automotive components and assemblies to major aftermarket suppliers
  • Electronic products, such as multimedia, SYNC™, and instrument clusters
  • Ford Licensed Accessories
fcs-engine-image-2

History of Ford Component Sales, LLC

  • 1947

    Industrial Engine Operation (IEO) formed

  • 1955

    Ford franchised distributor network established

  • 1966

    IEO becomes part of Autolite Ford Parts DIvision

  • 1974

    IEO transfers to Ford Parts & Service Division

  • 1985

    Name changed to Power Products Operations (PPO)

  • 1991

    PPO Transferred to Geometric Results, Inc. (GRI) and renamed Power Products Division (PPD)

  • 1997

    PPD Separated from GRI and split into Visteon Component Sales and Industrial Power Products

  • 1998

    Visteon Component Sales Formed

  • 1999

    Visteon Component Sales named as Ford Component Sales, LLC (FCS) Aligned with FCSD

Start typing and press Enter to search